For over 160 years, OMEGA has established a reputation as one of the world’s great watch brands. Masters of the traditional art of watchmaking the brand has proved itself to be among the industry’s most adventurous pioneers with a determined effort to increase the precision and improve the reliability of timekeeping instruments that has led to ground-breaking innovations in watchmaking and sports timing.
From the very beginning OMEGA has demonstrated its pioneering spirit an aspect of the brands that since 1965 has been expressed through its association with NASA. OMEGA Speed masters were a part of all six lunar landings and the iconic watch is still a regular visitor to the International Space Station where it is standard equipment for the men and women representing the world’s major space programmes.
For more than a century OMEGA has been involved in the precision timing of international sporting competitions in athletics, swimming, golf, sailing and since 1932 the Olympic Games. This gives OMEGA the opportunity to serve the world’s best athletes with ultimate precision and unreserved pride. OMEGA and the International Olympic Committee have extended their agreement until 2032.
We are currently looking to recruit a highly motivated and experienced Watchmaker to join our OMEGA Boutique in Central London for 40 hours per week. The Boutique trades Monday to Sunday.
You will be supporting the retail based workshop in delivering an exceptional customer service by working on quick and partial services, quartz services and mechanical services. You will have regular client interactions and will be required to provide client advices directly. With your enthusiasm and engagement you contribute to OMEGA’s success.
Job Description of Omega Watchmaker
• Carry out required servicing on watches allocated to you, in accordance with the brand specific standards
• Ensure the technical functioning of the product prior to passing to Quality Control
• Clearly communicate all queries to your Supervisor and/or Technical Manager when required.
• To organise and manage your allocations, ensuring watches are serviced within required SLA’s
• Be prepared to undertake brand specific training and continuous professional development opportunities in order to increase knowledge.
Our success in delivering excellent service to our customers is driven by our core values, which are:
• Show empathy by listening and understanding
• Empower our colleagues
• Responsibility through ownership
• Value every customer and each other
• Inspire by always acting in a positive and pro-active way
• Communicate in a clear, concise and timely manner
• Expectations are met every time
• WOSTEP/BHI certification, or equivalent
• Relevant accreditation/s and specific training from a luxury watch brand/s, Omega is desirable, but not essential
• Impeccable attention to detail and ability to clearly follow and where needed, switch between detailed instructions
• Experience of working towards set targets
• A self-motivated individual who is able to deliver high standards of quality, in line with Brand standards
• A strong interest in continuing and developing a long-term career with the Swatch Group
– WOSTEP accreditation
– proven bench experience
Leave A Comment