SwissWatchExpo, headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., is the Internet’s leading retailer of authentic preowned luxury timepieces. For more information, please visit www.SwissWatchExpo.com
We are rapidly expanding and looking to add a professional watchmaker to our team. We are looking for someone interested in career growth, long-term employment and who has great drive. You must have enthusiasm for working with all brands of high-end watches from our headquarters in beautiful Buckhead, Atlanta. The brands you will regularly work on will be Rolex, Omega, Breitling and Cartier. We have a full customer service staff, state of the art facilities with the best equipment and a knowledgeable watch-making team which has allowed us to grow and continually expand our company.
This is a unique opportunity to work under the owner of the firm who is a master watchmaker and to continually improve your craft in a friendly, collegial environment.
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia, 30305, United States
- Position Title: Watchmaker- SwissWatchExpo.com
- Company Name: SwissWatchExpo
- Job Function: Certified Watchmaker
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Job Duration: Indefinite
- Min Education: None
- Min Experience: 1-2 Years
- Required Travel: None
- Watchmaking knowledge or experience required
- Certification preferred
- Experience with Rolex, Omega, Breitling, and Cartier preferred
- Must possess excellent technical knowledge and skills necessary for the repair of luxury brand timepieces
- Very detail oriented
- Solid work ethic and self-motivation
- Ability to pass criminal background check
- Very competitive Compensation based on experience
- Relocation assistance will be provided for the right candidate (within US)We are looking forward to having you join the SwissWatchExpo family!