$30 – $32 an hour
Full Job Description
Utilizes knowledge and experience as advanced level jeweler to perform increased productivity repairs while
exemplifying the WINNING TOGETHER Principles and Strive for Five in their work environment.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
1. Performs prong replacements.
2. Performs chain repair which may require advance repair techniques.
3. Conducts sizing (up and down) for merchandise of all sizes.
4. Performs replacements:
a. New head
b. Hinge joint
c. Shank replacement (quarter, half, and full)
5. Performs settings:
a. Properly sets Marquise and Baguette shape stones in all types of settings
b. Setting skills of shared prong, pavé, and bezel set stones.
6. Keeps work in a clean, orderly and safe condition, and follows prescribed equipment maintenance and shrinkage control procedures.
MINIMUM POSITION SPECIFICATION GUIDELINES
- Must possess advanced level understanding of jewelry repair techniques and demonstrate advanced abilities
with stone setting, finishing and the latest techniques in jewelry repair.
- A demonstrated ability to apply techniques pertinent to work assignments.
- Familiarity with equipment or tools used in the repair, cleaning, polishing, or reconditioning of jewelry.
- Must possess a high level of manual dexterity, and have a keen attention for detail.
- Ability to perform full evaluations and prepare written estimates for pre-approval.
- Intermediate computer keyboard and Microsoft Excel skills.
- 3 years of Jewelry Technician experience (at least 1 as Senior) and 2 years of Associate Bench Jeweler
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $30.00 – $32.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: On the road