Posted August 10, 2017 by Esslinger Staff
Lee Read, Idaho’s Diamond Jeweler is Growing.
Lee Read Jewelers is looking for a skilled, experienced Bench Jeweler to join our Team.
About the Bench Jeweler Position:
This is a Full-Time position.
Schedule usually consists of 4 days on, 3 days off.
The hourly wage starts at $18-$20 per hour (depending on experience).
Medical-Vision-Dental Insurance is offered.
Paid Vacation upon completion of 1-year of employment.
You’ll have your own, dedicated work bench to complete your allotment of repairs.
- Work extensively with silver, gold, platinum, palladium.
- Complete most repairs with a state-of-the-art Laser Welder.
- Perform a full-range of repairs from general soldering, ring sizing, prong rebuilds/re-tipping, channel rebuilds, shank replacements, etc.
- Stone setting for diamonds, colored gemstones, etc.
- Stone tightening and prong adjustments.
- Inspect, clean and polish jewelry.
- Identify and recommend needed jewelry repairs.
- Assist Sales Team in the jewelry maintenance process when needed.
- Assist Team in regular minor upkeep of the facility.
- Experience as a Bench Jeweler.
- English language skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Flexibility for retail hours.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Confidence in your abilities.
- Willingness to continually learn, improve, and share knowledge.
- Please contact Sarah Read or Rebecca Read to find out about the application process.
- Stop by the store at 650 E Sonata Lane, Meridian, Idaho 83642
About Lee Read Jewelers:
Lee Read Jewelers is a 54-year old, Family owned company deeply focused on our community.
Located in the center of the Boise, Idaho Metro Area, we are a 10,000 square-foot Full-Service jewelry store which provides service for thousands of customers every year.
Our In-Store Repair Facility is wide open (approximately 1000 square-feet) with plenty of space to work comfortably at your own, dedicated work bench.
We have a state-of-the-art Laser Welder to provide ease with most repairs. 99% of repairs are completed in our store.