Posted September 8, 2016 by Mark Esslinger
TAG Heuer has an opening for Job Opening For Connected Watch Manufacturing Test Engineer (Région de Berne, Suisse).
Reporting directly to the Manufacturing Director, you will play a major role in the set up and effective operation of new connected watch assembly line at the TAG Heuer operation in La Chaux-de-Fonds. In charge of manufacturing tests, you ensure correct product functioning and contribute to manufacturing reliability & quality while optimizing production yield.
Your Main Missions Are :
- Set-up, maintain, debug and update the manufacturing test stations on the assembly line
- Develop the interfaces between shop floor systems and all manufacturing test stations to enable appropriate settings, data collection, storage and reporting
- Liaise and work with our partner Intel on main issues
- Participate in product failures analysis & resolution by working with internal and external teams in quality, methods, IS&T & R&D
- During new products development, contribute to the definition of the required manufacturing test process; develop and implement manufacturing tests, software & equipment on the production line; ensure training on new equipment for operators.
- Graduated with an engineering degree in electronics or equivalent, you have already acquired a strong experience (min. 8 years) in functional consumer electronics testing.
- You have a very good command of French and English.
- Self-starter with a can do attitude, you are able to work in a fast-paced environment. Agile, adaptable and results driven, you are organized, rigorous & methodical, and have strong analytical skills. Teamplayer, you are known for your good communication & interpersonal skills.
Industry : Luxury Goods & Jewelry
Employment type : Full-time
Experience : Executive
Job function : Engineering,Production,Quality Assurance
Meet TAG Heuer
Luxury Goods & Jewelry · 1001-5000 employees · Privately Held
TAG Heuer: the Swiss Avant-Garde watchmaker founded in 1860. Ever since TAG Heuer pushes boundaries to invent daring watches for bold people. This technological know-how is devoted to mastering time with extreme precision. Long-lasting partnerships with motor racing teams and top athletes fuel TAG Heuer to break the rules of traditional watchmaking and require teamwork, courage and ambition. To keep on this quest, DON’T CRACK UNDER PRESSURE is far more than a claim: it is a mindset.