- Selected trainees will be hired and taught to repair TAG Heuer timepiece movements over the course of a 16 week training course.
- Successful completion of the course and a final bench test will be required for overhaul trainees to continue their employment and begin refurbishing TAG Heuer movements on a full time basis.
Essential Job Functions:
- Movement Overhaul Trainee
- Attends movement overhaul training full time for 16 weeks.
- Training will include daily classroom lecture and demonstration, “hands on” practice sessions and periodic assessments and/or bench tests covering skills recently taught.
- Movement Overhaul Refurbisher
- Repairs mechanical movements using prescribed equipment and methods.
- Insures repair work meets brand quality standards
- Meets assigned productivity and parts consumption standards
- Demonstrated hand/eye coordination as well as the ability to work with small tools
- Ability to fully understand the English language in order to understand the classroom training component of this role.
- Company: ASS W&J USA
- Location: United States
- Business group: Watches & Jewelry
- Contract type: Permanent Job
- Function: Production / Manufacturing
- Experience required: Beginner
- Reference No.: ASSWIJ00030
- Date of publication: 2016.08.01