About the job
Join Atlanta’s most exciting place to work! SwissWatchExpo, headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., is the Internet’s leading retailer of authentic preowned luxury timepieces. We proudly offer a curated selection of watches from top brands such as Rolex, Cartier, Omega, Breitling, Patek Phillipe and more.
We are rapidly expanding and looking to add a professional watchmaker to our team. We are looking for someone interested in career growth, long-term employment and who has great drive.
You must have enthusiasm for working with all brands of high-end watches from our headquarters in beautiful Buckhead, Atlanta. The brands you will regularly work on will be Rolex, Omega, Breitling, Cartier and Patek Phillipe. We have a full customer service staff, state of the art facilities with the best equipment and a knowledgeable watch-making team which has allowed us to grow and continually expand our company.
SwissWatchExpo offers competitive compensation, healthcare benefits, paid parking – and lunch is always on us! We are looking for a professional who wants to join our SwissWatchExpo family, but only if you have a strong work ethic and a positive attitude.
We are known to provide above competitor compensation and ample room for career advancement.
– Watchmaking experience required
– Certification preferred
– Experience with Rolex, Omega, Breitling, and Cartier preferred
– Must possess excellent technical knowledge and skills necessary for the repair of luxury brand timepieces
– Very detail oriented
– Solid work ethic and self-motivation
– Ability to pass criminal background check
– Compensation is commensurate with experience
– Relocation assistance will be considered for the right candidate (within US)
Total Compensation: $70,000 -$110,000
We are looking forward to having you join the SwissWatchExpo family!
Contact the job poster
Job poster profile
Eugene Tutunikov, CFA
CEO @ SwissWatchExpo.com — Hiring in Atlanta
Job Poster Location
Atlanta, Georgia, United States