SwissWatchExpo , headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., is the Internet’s leading retailer of authentic preowned luxury timepieces. For more information, please visit www.SwissWatchExpo.com
We are rapidly expanding and looking to add a professional watchmaker to our team. We are looking for someone interested in career growth, long-term employment and who has great drive. You must have enthusiasm for working with all brands of high-end watches from our headquarters in beautiful Buckhead, Atlanta. The brands you will regularly work on will be Rolex, Omega, Breitling and Cartier. We have a full customer service staff, state of the art facilities with the best equipment and a knowledgeable watch-making team which has allowed us to grow and continually expand our company.
This is a unique opportunity to work under the owner of the firm who is a master watchmaker and to continually improve your craft in a friendly, collegial environment.
– Watchmaking knowledge or experience required
– Certification preferred
– Experience with Rolex, Omega, Breitling, and Cartier preferred
– Must possess excellent technical knowledge and skills necessary for the repair of luxury brand timepieces
– Very detail oriented
– Solid work ethic and self-motivation
– Ability to pass criminal background check
– Compensation is commensurate with experience
– Relocation assistance will be considered for the right candidate (within US)
We are looking forward to having you join the SwissWatchExpo family!
Job Type: Full-time
Watchmaking: 2 years
Atlanta, GA 30305
STREET: 3170 PEACHTREE RD
PHONE: (404) 814-1814 | (800) 797-0634
Leave A Comment