Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Produce high quality products and services for our customers. You will assemble and inspect product to ensure the highest quality product is provided to our customers. You will be responsible for your work area to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the area. You will set up and monitor the production of product in your area and participate in the continuous improvement process at the site to address safety, production and quality improvements.
Will be working shift hours Monday through Friday, 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm. Will be working overtime as needed.
* Operate assigned equipment.
* Participate in continuous improvement activities.
* Support the Honeywell Operating System
* Maintain assigned work areas
* Comply with all safety rules.
* Record and report all data.
* Analyze and interpret data
* Perform product changeovers
* Make corrections to the process
* Perform equipment testing
YOU MUST HAVE
* High School Diploma or GED
* Watchmaker certification from an accredited watchmaker program
* Associates degree in Watchmaking (in lieu of Watchmaker Certification)
* Experience using precision measuring devices (i.e., such as micrometers, dial indicators, dial calipers and depth micrometers)
* Excellent manual dexterity and visual acuity is key to manipulate dozens of extremely small components with precision.
* Ability to work with hand tools of different types.
* Basic computer skills with ability to navigate internet and MS office.
* Intermediate math skills
* Able to work and communicate well with others
* Excellent troubleshooting skills
* Ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced aerospace production environment
* Able to work in a team environment and solve issues at the lowest level
* JOB ID: HRD84461
* Category: Integrated Supply Chain
* Location: 13350 US Hwy 19 N,Clearwater,Florida,33764,United States
* Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Leave A Comment