Posted August 10, 2017 by Esslinger Staff
What You’ll Be Doing: Authenticating timepieces upon arrival at our facility and communicating finds to our research team Fully servicing and repairing timepieces as necessary in a timely manner – includes quartz, manual, and automatic movements Fabricating parts as necessary Refinishing and cleaning watches as needed prior to sale Keeping clear communication with internal teams to make sure processes as a consistent as possible Maintaining high standards of safety, quality, and professionalism
What We’re Looking For: Extensive knowledge of Swiss watchmaking and repair WOSTEP, CW, or CW21 certification preferred Superior organizational and time management skills Ability to work well under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Greeting customers and taking in services
- Assisting customers in new purchases
- Minor watch repair; battery and band replacements
- Handling the register
- Metal polishing.
- Material finishing.
- Using a Sandblaster
- Assist with production line
- Clean production area.
- Sweep, mop, and remove debris.
- Lubricate equipment.
- Measure and pour ingredients.
- Ensure conformance to specifications.
- Take instructions from supervisors.
We require someone confident in working with their hands especially small and intricate items. Excellent customer service capabilities and a desire to help. Previous retail experience expected, prior jewelry experience a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
- Greenvale, NY 11548