Watchmaker – Luxury
This international business within the luxury Watch, time pieces and accessories sector is looking for a Watchmaker, in their workshops in one of their flagship stores’ in the Westend.
This brand is steeped with heritage but still pride themselves on innovation & design in the market today. The business is part of a wider group which offers the manufacturing and sale of finished jewellery, watches and accessories across the world.
To be successful in this Watchmaker role –
- To service and repair watches,
- To have a full service of products when required
- Have direct client interaction
- To provide the highest quality service to ensure perfect technical functioning of the
- Keep record of all work undertaken on Repair Sheet
- Ensure the first level repair quality control according to Group’s recommendations.
To be successful in this Watchmaker position you must –
- You must be organised and self-manage workflow while working to targets
- Carry out interventions on watches according to the Group standards
- Inform administration of all additionally required spare parts and details needed .
- working to fast paced yet realistic work timescales
- Have worked in a similar commercial or retail environment.
- Have worked with premium or successful timepieces and watches
- WOSTEP/BHI certification – desirable
The benefits of this Watchmaker opportunity –
- The brand offers a warm and friendly environment
- Competitive salary
- Bonus potential of £3,000
- flexible working patterns
This is an exciting period for the company who are based in over 100 countries internationally and be part of a global businesses in one of their flagship stores. If this role sounds like you please send your cv details quoting the reference JO-2208-110374.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.