About the job
Wakefield’s Jewelers offers an exciting opportunity to join a successful family business based in Horsham, West Sussex. We have a rich tradition that proudly spans four generations. As part of our strategy to provide an excellent after-sales customer service, a brand new workshop with 4 benches is currently being set up for the exclusive Rolex and Tudor after-sales service.
Wakefield’s Jewelers is seeking committed and passionate watchmakers to join us and play a pivotal part in our customer service.
The candidates will need to possess all the obvious technical qualities and bench experience and would preferably be already Rolex certified. We are also interested in experienced watchmakers, appreciating accreditation wherever it has been amassed while working with other luxury brands, and newly qualified watchmakers.
The persons fulfilling the positions will need have the ability to work in a cooperative environment as well as be comfortable working alone with minimal supervision, be organized, excellent attention to detail and have the persistence necessary to see a job through to conclusion.
We provide continuous development opportunities and training to further the knowledge our personnel. Wakefield’s Jewelers will support the successful candidate with various technical training courses including polishing if necessary.
We will reward the successful candidates with a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
The successful candidates will play a vital role in perpetuating the Wakefield’s and Rolex customer experience, undertaking full services and polishing of Rolex and Tudor timepieces.
This is a permanent position of 40 hours per week, from Monday to Friday, with possible flexible hours.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
– Carry out the required servicing on the watches allocated to you, in accordance with the brands specific standards.
– Organise and manage your allocations to ensure the ever-constant flow of work is actioned in a timely and well-prioritised manner.
– Carrying out all assigned processes associated with the cleaning of cases and bracelets, maintaining the highest standards of quality.
– Performs model specific final waterproofing tests with the aid of specialised equipment.
– Perform your own full quality control.
– Maintain excellent relationship with all colleagues and clearly communicate all queries to your supervisor/After-Sales Manager when required.
– Maintain the expected levels of performance based on work and productivities demands.
– Perform any other duties as requested which are deemed reasonable and within capability.
– Be prepared to undertake specific training and continuous professional development opportunities in order to develop your skills and knowledge.
Wakefield’s Jewellers, 11 West Street, Horsham, RH12 1PF.
If you are interested, please apply by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Leave A Comment