About the job
An exclusive watchbrand is seeking a fulltime Watchmaker to join their team in the New York City corporate office. The individual in this position will be responsible for coordinating repairs and services for the After-Sales Timepieces department. Strong technical repair skills are required for this position.
- Proactively pick-up and deliver merchandise to, and from the after-sales department.
- Must be willing to work closely with various departments on a daily basis.
- Compose and maintain shipping schedules and organizing repairs.
- Regularly communicate with US team, International teams, and Vendors.
- Send estimates and scheduling to retail boutiques across the US.
- Conduct estimates and scheduling for payment process and completions for the wholesale department.
- Manage customer owned pieces upon receipt to additional NY locations
- Facilitate internal repair orders from various locations
- Coordinate customer repairs with retail teams and wholesale department.
- Organize status of services.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and other standard Windows based programs, as well as diverse general knowledge in utilizing computer functions.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Must be team oriented, have the ability to work within a small team, be open and communicative with the team, and, as a team member, know that teamwork is very important.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new operating procedures and system.
- Must be willing and able to learn technical information about timepieces, policy, and procedures.
- Must be open-minded about stress factors, be able to work under pressure in times of team’s need to perform during annual peak times and/or situational service needs.
If this sounds like a fit, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early. You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free, and share them with us or anyone else you choose.
Leave A Comment