Just in Time Watch Service LLC is Hiring an Experienced Watchmaker to work from home.
A watchmaker is responsible for repairing and maintaining various types of wristwatches. The key responsibilities of a watchmaker include:
- Diagnosing malfunctions and determining repair needs through visual inspection, testing, and disassembly.
- Repairing or replacing faulty parts, such as movements, hands, and batteries.
- Cleaning, oiling, and adjusting the mechanism of timepieces to ensure proper functioning.
- Calibrating timepieces to ensure accuracy.
- Keeping detailed records of repairs and parts used.
- Maintaining a clean and organized workspace.
- Staying up-to-date with current technologies and advancements in the field of watchmaking.
- Communicating with customers to explain repairs and cost estimates.
The ideal candidate for this role should have at least 5 years of watch making experience, strong technical aptitude, manual dexterity, and attention to detail. They should also have excellent communication skills and a commitment to providing high-quality work. This is a sub contractor position and pay will be determined per each service performed on a timepiece. We are looking for a watchmaker that is all ready set up in their home office with their own bench and tools. Service repair requests will be provided to the watchmaker and paid per service performed.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $175.00 – $200.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- No weekends
- Self-determined schedule
Work Location: Remote
Leave A Comment