Title: Watchmaker Restorer
As part of this function, attached to the International Customer Service Division, you will repair old watches (produced between 1965 and 1980) mechanical with manual winding and automatic.
- Identify the origin of breakdowns and establish a precise technical diagnosis.
- Carry out the following technical interventions: disassembly, assembly, various adjustments, oiling, adjustment (flat hairspring and Breguet), casing and fitting dials/hands.
- Ensure an optimal level of quality in compliance with assembly and control processes.
- CFC d’Horloger Rhabilleur or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of experience in the repair of high-end products.
- Confirmed mastery of assembly, casing and adjustment.
- Rigor and precision.
- Excellent sense of analysis.
- Team spirit.