The mechanical watchmaker is responsible for the testing and repair of mechanical watches for consumers and retailers.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
– Tests and repairs mechanical watches with prescribed equipment and methods.
– Cleans, adjusts and calibrates watches.
– Insures that estimate correctly reflects required servicing
– Insures repair work meets brand quality standards
– Meets assigned productivity standards
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
WOSTEP certification or minimum 5 years mechanical watch repair experience
Ability to work successfully in a production driven environment
Ability to work collaboratively
Self-motivated to work independently
Job Type: Full-time
•mechanical watch repair: 3 years (Preferred)
•United States (Required)
•Paid time off
•Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
•Other types of insurance
•Retirement benefits or accounts
•Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
•Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
Leave A Comment