Posted May 19, 2017 by Esslinger Staff
- Tests and repairs mechanical watches with prescribed equipment and methods.
- Cleans, adjusts and calibrates watches.
- Insures that estimate correctly reflects required servicing
- Insures repair work meets brand quality standards
- Meets assigned productivity standards
- Mechanical watch repair skills
- Ability to work under timelines
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Self-motivated to work independently
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- WOSTEP certification or minimum 5 years mechanical watch repair experience