Seiko Australia specialises in the distribution of time pieces through out Australia. Our key brands include: Seiko, Pulsar and Lorus.
We require a qualified and experienced Watchmaker to join our Macquarie Park team. You will repair and service watches to factory specification and quality standards.
Your role will include:
* Servicing of watches, movements both mechanical and quarts to the quality standard as set out by the manufacturer
* Carrying out minor servicing of watches
* Ordering spare parts
* Quoting on repairs for waiting customers or booked in repairs
* Assisting customers with technical phone enquiries
* Attendance at special events if required (trade nights, seminars and sports timing)
* Adherence to company health and safety policies and procedures
To be successful in this role you will have:
* A watchmaking qualification and 6+ years experience
* A results driven and self-motivated attitude
* Excellent communication skills
* A great customer service ethic; and
* Sound problem solving skills
If this is the role you’ve been waiting for, please forward us your resume and expression of interest.
Leave A Comment