About the job
Position Summary :
The Breitling Watchmaker must have knowledge of both mechanical and quartz time pieces. The Watchmaker is responsible for the complete servicing of all Breitling models which include mechanical and quartz movements. Main objective is to follow the proper protocol for the repair of mechanical and/or quartz timepieces.
- Complete service of all Breitling models which include mechanical and quartz movements, In-house movements, ETA based movements and Modular Chronograph movements.
- Test timepiece for accuracy and performance, using specific tools and equipment
- Test and regulate the timing of mechanical timepieces
- Record quantities and types of timepieces repaired, serial and model numbers of items, and work performed.
- Set the dial and the hands onto a watch while adhering to tight manufacturing tolerances
- Disassembly/assembly of case and bracelet
- Work closely with local management to ensure quality control standards or repairs
- Work closely with management on any specific temporary projects
Skills, Knowledge, And Personal Attributes Required
- Watchmaker with WOSTEP, SAWTA, AWCI 21 or similar certification
- 2 – 3 year’s watchmaking experience
- Experience in escapement and hairspring adjustments
- High flexibility, team oriented, hard worker
- Good organization skills
- Very detail oriented
- Computer knowledge
- Ability to remain in a seated position for an extended period of time
- Willingness to work overtime if needed
Breitling USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
Leave A Comment