Robson’s Jewelers is expanding our repair and custom shop! We are looking for an energetic, highly skilled craftsperson who wants the opportunity to be a part of a dynamic, fast paced team. As a Robson’s Jewelers’ bench jeweler, you will be a critical component in ensuring that our customers’ dreams are fulfilled through outstanding quality custom work and repairs.
This person will work independently, with strong interactions with our team of professionals and the customers as well. Creativity, communication and personal accountability are essential characteristics. If you have mastered the skills required to set, polish, repair and create custom jewelry we want to meet you!
We have a stunning shop complete with all the tools necessary to build your career within our environment.
Required Education and Experience:
1. High school diploma or equivalent
2. Diamond setting
3. 6 Years experience as a Bench Jeweler
Preferred Education and Experience:
1. Counter sketch experience
2. Wax creation
3. Experience working in a fast-paced, demanding environment
4. Certifications in jewelry industry specialties such as gems, diamonds, graduate gemologist, or jewelry specialist
Paying $16.00 to 24.00 per hr
Leave A Comment