About the job
“We are more than just a jewellery brand, we are a movement on a mission to revolutionise the jewellery experience.”
Our vision is to make contemporary designed jewellery accessible to everyone. We’re not just a jewellery brand, we’re a movement. A movement that empowers our community to celebrate each other and places a high value on self-expression, individuality, and diversity. We revolutionise through an unforgettable experience and are continuously innovating as we grow, with sustainability at our core.
We want to get to know the real you. Alignment to our company values is the most important characteristic we look for in all new joiners. They are the behaviours that we cherish above and beyond anything else in our teams. Our 3 core values are: Grow Together, Celebrate Each other and Break all Boundaries.
About this role:
We’re looking for a Jeweller to join our Retail Team at our brand new Glasgow Store. Welding is one of our most popular experiences we offer in our stores, along with piercing and tattooing. An experience used to mark memorable events such as an anniversary, you’ll be solidifying that event with a beautiful seamless bracelet. Ensuring all our customer’s wrists remain sparkling, you’ll be an integral part of the exceptional experiences we offer at A&M. Reporting to the Store Manager, you will help to support the retail team.
- Provide welding services in store including, but not limited to, welding or soldering a bracelet around a customer’s wrist.
- Use the welding machine and equipment correctly and with care and promptly alert your line manager of any issues.
- Liaise with your line manager and HO team regarding welding inventory levels and stock needs.
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times while on the shop floor.
- Greeting and assisting customers, giving advice and guidance.
- Bringing ideas and effort to achieve store targets.
- Keeping up to date with promotions and other store initiatives.
- Keeping the welding station tidy and clean at all time.
- Experience with Argon Gas Welding.
- Relevant jewellery experience/interest.
- Product allowance and discount for family & friends
- Welcome Day – and introduction to A&M with new joiners
- Financial coaching support
We have lots of wonderful perks, but we really believe the best part about working for us is being surrounded by amazing people that share our passion for our mission and values, and having the freedom to be fully empowered to flourish and be your best self.
At Astrid & Miyu, we are proud to be an equal opportunities employer, dedicated to celebrating diversity and forming an inclusive culture that values uniqueness and growing together as one. We recognise the importance that diversity brings to our business, stores and office environment. We actively encourage your application as we value the real you and are excited to see what you can bring to the A&M team.
Part time position, £15 per hour