About the job
- Must have experience working as a bench jeweler to be considered for this position**
The Bench Jeweler serves as the craftsman that brings the customer’s vision of their perfect piece of jewelry to reality. Whether you are sizing a ring, setting a diamond or delivering a custom piece, you are a crucial part of the experience for our customers. Everyone on our team must be a RHINO!
- Setting stones
- Stone replacement
- Cleaning and polishing
- Custom work
At Diamonds Direct, we are looking for a RHINO that will fit in to our work environment seamlessly. However, you may be asking yourself…what makes someone a RHINO?
RHINO’s are passionate about what they do, never settle for anything less than the absolute BEST, and bring magical energy wherever they work. They take ownership of their work by charging forward, making decisions and having an innate personal drive to not only work hard, but also do it in a creative way.
RHINO’s have an impeccable work ethic. The phrase “That’s not my job” does NOT exist for them, and they are excited and happy to be at work every day.
RHINO’s also exhibit humility and know that it takes EVERYONE to make the business successful.
They know how to admit their mistakes (because how else would you learn) and they leave their ego at the door (it has no place at work).
Do YOU have what it takes to be a Diamonds Direct RHINO??
- Previous experience as a bench jeweler is a must
- Applicable certification and/or education is a plus!
- Pass Bench Test
- Pass Background Screen
- A commitment to personal excellence
- Consistently demonstrating high quality work
- Strong attention to detail
- Well-organized and good at multi-tasking
- Inclusive team player with a positive attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Strong inter-personal relationship skills
- A passion for the jewelry industry
Leave A Comment