The position: A bench jeweler is responsible for making, polishing, cleaning, and quality checking jewelry items. This position will report to the Production Manager.
Job responsibilities include:
- Working with 14K yellow, rose, and white gold to make pieces within Yearly Co production standards
- Polishing jewelry pieces using various compounds and wheels
- Quality checking finished items to ensure they meet company standards
- Cleaning and maintaining your individual bench as well as communal work areas
- Work safely at all times by consistently following safe work procedures for polishers, as well as all safety procedures required at your worksite. Promote safety by making suggestions for improvement and promptly reporting all incidents and safety issues to your team leader. Must be detail oriented and well organized.
- Work in a team environment maintaining a positive and respectful workplace. Comply with policies and procedures while maintaining professional conduct at all times. Participate and carry out team tasks by assisting co-workers with production, training and any other team requirements.
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude
- Must be detail oriented and well organized
- Must have good problem-solving skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Effective communication skills
- Must be able to make decisions to maximize productivity
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt to changes
- Previous 1-3+ years of jewelry or metals experience
Examples of our Benefits:
- Benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Merchandise discounts
- Competitive pay
Job Type: Full-Time, in person in Nashville, TN
About Yearly Co.:
Yearly Co. started in 2016 and has quickly grown since then. Every Yearly Co. piece is designed and crafted in-house in Nashville, Tennessee. All of the materials are ethically sourced from suppliers who focus on sustainable practices. All of our 14k gold is recycled and each piece is created with the intent to be worn and handed down for generations. We go above and beyond to make sure that our pieces are the right fit to be worn day after day, year after year. It is important that our customers feel they are investing in quality jewelry that tells their story.
Leave A Comment