- Not provided by employer
- $30.3K – $38.4K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Pittsburgh, PA.
Full Job Description
We have many opportunities available on our other career site pages. Click here to link to our careers page!
At Diamonds Direct, we pride ourselves on finding talent with a certain set of characteristics, or what we call, RHINO’s. These are individuals with an unmatched work ethic, and are determined to do whatever it takes plus some. They are passionate about what they do and who they do it for, and always take ownership of their work by consistently charging forward. Most importantly, RHINO’s exhibit humility, as in order for the business to succeed here, it takes EVERYONE!
Do YOU have what it takes to be a Diamonds Direct RHINO??
** Must have experience working as a bench jeweler to be considered for this position **
The Bench Jeweler serves as the craftsman that brings the customer’s vision of their perfect piece of jewelry to reality. Whether you are sizing a ring, setting a diamond or delivering a custom piece, you are a crucial part of the experience for our customers. Everyone on our team must be a RHINO!
Responsibilities may include:
- Setting stones
- Stone replacement
- Cleaning and polishing
- Custom work
What does it take to be a successful Bench Jeweler at Diamonds Direct?
- A commitment to personal excellence
- Consistently demonstrating high quality work
- Strong attention to detail
- Well-organized and good at multi-tasking
- Inclusive team player with a positive attitude
- A passion for the jewelry industry
- Previous experience as a bench jeweler is a must
- Applicable certification and/or education is a plus!
- Ability to pass a Bench Test
Don’t forget, we have many opportunities available on our other career site pages. Click here to link to our careers page!
Leave A Comment