The mechanical watchmaker is responsible for the testing and repair of mechanical watches for consumers and retailers.
• Tests and repairs mechanical watches with prescribed equipment and methods.
• Cleans, adjusts and calibrates watches.
• Insures that estimate correctly reflects required servicing
• Insures repair work meets brand quality standards
• Meets assigned productivity standards
Mechanical watch repair skills
Ability to work under timelines
Ability to work collaboratively
Self-motivated to work independently
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
WOSTEP certification or minimum 5 years mechanical watch repair experience
Leave A Comment