The Polisher is responsible for polishing gold and platinum jewelry pieces to Tiffany production and quality standards.
• Work safely at all times by consistently following safe work procedures for Polishers, as well as all safety procedures required at your worksite. Promptly report all incidents and safety issues to your supervisor. Contributes to 5S improvements as demonstrated at your workstation and within the department.
• Polish all levels of complexity precious-metal jewelry pieces to meet or exceed Tiffany & Co. production quality standards and quantity requirements. Use appropriate tooling as required. Follow all work instructions and procedures.
• Verify the accuracy of work orders in terms of but not limited to: tracking location, CODC if applicable, high value components and notify supervisor of any discrepancies.
• 5 years polishing experience including lapping
• High school diploma
• Fluent English
• Good communication skills
• Interpersonal skills
• 5+ years experience
• Computer literacy