Astrid & Miyu
Our vision is to make contemporary designed jewellery accessible to everyone. We are more than just a jewellery brand. We are a movement. Empowering people to celebrate each other, express and honour individuality and diversity and, of course, sparkle. We want to get to know the real YOU. Our culture is one where individuality, creativity and passion thrive. We look after each other because our success is collective, and we never take ourselves too seriously.
What we value most
Alignment to our company values is the most important characteristic we look for in all new joiners. Our A&M values are the behaviours that we value above and beyond anything else in our teams. We have 3 core values: Grow Together, Celebrate Each other and Break all Boundaries. Click here for more detail.
About this role:
You will be working as a Jeweller within our stores, managing our welded/seamless bracelet service.
What you’ll be doing:
· Provide Welding Services in store including but not limited to welding or soldering a bracelet around a customer’s wrist.
· Use the welding machine and equipment correctly and with care and promptly alert your line manager of any issues.
· Liaise with your line manager and HO team regarding welding inventory levels and stock needs.
· Provide exceptional customer service at all times while on the shop floor.
· Have a proper understanding of the product and services Astrid & Miyu offer.
· Greeting and assisting customers, giving advice and guidance.
· Bringing ideas and effort to achieve store targets.
· Keeping up to date with promotions and other store initiatives.
· Responsible for overall security and safety within the store, reporting anything concerning to the manager.
· Keeping the welding station tidy and clean at all times
What you’ll have
· Experience with Argon Gas Welding
· Relevant jewellery experience/interest
Some nice things you’ll get
Product allowance & discounts, flexible working hours, company parties, a snack drawer, random pizza lunches, rewards for loyal service and much more.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From £15.00 per hour
•Discounted or free food
•8 hour shift
•Monday to Friday
•Jeweller: 1 year (required)
Leave A Comment