WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Integrated in a workshop for the production of jewelry pieces, we are looking for an experienced F / M gem-setter whose main mission will be the production of jewelry pieces within deadlines and manufacturing quality.
In this context, your main missions will be the following:
– You will carry out jewelry and setting work in the islands
– Cutting of the casting jet, laser resumption, jewelry of the ring body, ring cutting
– Visual and dimensional control of the part (metric, filing, etc.)
– Emerising, Milling, jaw wrenching
– Mount or embed the stones, engrave, punch
– Grain set, with claws, or closed set
– Know how to determine the exact location of the stones according to their diameter, shape, and color.
– Cut and file the claws, know how to self-control
– Guaranteeing the quality of the parts produced by self-checking
– Be a force for improvement proposals
– Participate in the ongoing improvement initiatives underway on the site.
You have at least 5 years of experience in this same type of position . You have mastered the techniques of jewelry and are graduated in jewelry. You are rigorous and organized . Rigor, reliability, thoroughness and professionalism will allow you to carry out your missions.