Posted May 5, 2017 by Esslinger Staff
We are seeking a Jewelry Polisher and/or Bench Jeweler to join our workshop in Boynton Beach, Florida. The ideal candidate will have experience in jewelry/ring manufacturing as well as working with a broad range of precious metals. Other responsibilities and requirements are outlined below.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Stone/Diamond Setting
- Jewelry/Ring Polishing (both before and after stone setting)
- Rhodium Plating & Performing Quality Control on finished pieces
- General Repair and Ring Sizing
- 3+ years of jewelry manufacturing experience
- Experience working with all precious metals
- Ability to sit at a jeweler bench and stand at a polishing station for extended periods of time
- Strong jewelry assembly skills
- Experience in polishing, sizing, and repair
- Light/Moderate Stone Setting experience a Plus
- Strong work ethic with commitment to quality
- Good communication skills
New to Jewelry?
We are willing to consider applicants who have experience working with their hands in other lines of work and are willing to learn new skills. If you are interested in learning a new trade or making a career change, apply today!
Brilliance.com is a leading online retailer of diamonds, engagement rings and fine jewelry. While most local (jewelry) retailers are going out of business, we continue to see tremendous growth year after year and are actively seeking to grow our team in response. Though our brand is global, selling online to almost every country in the world, we believe in manufacturing our own products in-house and hiring US workers. Want to broaden your skills and grow professionally? Join our team today. Learn more here: https://www.brilliance.com/company/about-us.
Job Type: Full-time