* Responsible for the detailed cleaning of products by safely utilizing proper jeweler hand and power tools and equipment.
* Responsible for the detailed soldering of products using various flux and applicators
* Responsible to preparing ring bezels and shanks for soldering.
* Responsible for setting up fusion machines using jigs and holders.
* Verify the accuracy of all work orders upon receipt and announcing discrepancies to management prior to starting work
* All work orders must be checked for count; verifying jewelry is the proper type of material, stones are of the proper type and color and jewelry is proper size, maintaining security of all assets at all times.
* Maintaining a safe and clean work area and properly maintaining tools and machines
* Performing other functions in the department as necessary
* Performing other functions in other departments as necessary
Required work experience
Bench Jewelers experience a plus. Jewelry soldering experience a must.
*Ability to communicate in English with all levels on a daily basis.
*Knowledgeable techniques to solder
*Use of laser welder for assembly and repair
*Ability to use hand tools
*Knowledge in the handling of diamond and stone material in jewelry production
*Ability to read manufacturing specs and understand quality requirements
*Ability to be flexible and work as part of a team as well as an individual
*Able to work in a production environment
Job Type: Full-time
Soldering: 1 year
Required work authorization: