As a leader in the jewelry industry for four generations and as the largest family-owned jeweler in the U.S., Shane Co. serves our customers with an unparalleled standard of excellence. Our associates get to share in our customers’ milestone moments such as weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, and everything in between.
Bring your professional expertise for setting, repairing, cleaning, polishing, and maintaining unique and quality pieces in our fun, fast-paced retail environment!
Why Work for Shane Co.?
Shane Co. is a family-owned business and everyone who works in our organization is part of the family. This family point of view is exactly why we want to take care of you AND your family.
• We do not sell on commission, we offer a competitive base rate and we bonus based on team performance.
• We focus on providing you a time off package that is very generous for retail! It is important for us to be available when our customers need us so we do work weekends, however our hours of operation are the best in the business (We close at 5pm on Saturday and Sunday). You accrue 3 weeks of vacation in your first year! In addition, you also earn 6 sick days per year. We are closed on 7 holidays (unlike most retailers), AND we pay you for one volunteer day per year! The longer you work with us, the more vacation time you earn.
•Unlike other companies who just offer low paying disability insurance to cover your major illness situations, we offer the ability to earn time off at FULL pay for the care of yourself or a family member! When your family needs you, we want you to be able to be there for them.
• We offer very competitive medical, dental and vision plans, as well as a 401 (k) plan with a company match, company paid life insurance, and flexible spending accounts for medical, daycare or mass transit commuting expense. We also offer a number of discounted voluntary benefits including long-term disability, life insurance for your dependents, pet insurance and even things like discounted travel and movie tickets!
• We have benefits focused on you AND any family member (partner, children and even your parents!) including counseling, legal advice, assistance in finding appropriate medical specialists and even help in understanding medical bills!
• And, of course, we offer a generous discount in our stores or online for you AND your family members!
• Maintain the shop and personal workspace in a clean, organized, presentable, and efficient manner as directed by the appropriate management personnel.
• Skilled bench work, professionalism, and an artistic eye for quality will lead you toward success!
• 1+ years of bench experience is preferred.
• The ability to provide world-class service to our team and customers is required!