This position is primarily responsible for setting, repairing, cleaning, and maintaining merchandise consistent with Company quality standards and service.
- Perform all requested and necessary work on jewelry to include, setting, sizing, repairing, welding, soldering, polishing, and cleaning consistent with Shane Co. standards of quality, service and timeliness.
- Ensure the quality of Company merchandise and make and provide accurate assessments of merchandise quality and condition.
- Maintain the shop and personal workspace in a clean, organized, presentable, and efficient manner as directed by the appropriate management personnel.
- Maintain, operate, service and clean as necessary all shop equipment and tools ensuring at all times safe operation and maintenance.
- Maintain and request as necessary all shop supplies, to include tools and findings, adhering to established shop budget.
- Constantly pursue personal and shop improvement and development by learning, sharing, and updating yourself on new and more effective and/or efficient jeweler skills, processes, and methods.
- If present, mentor and assist in the development of Apprentice Jewelers.
- Work professionally, efficiently, and courteously with all Store and Company staff, fostering teamwork and respect.
- Communicate issues or concerns through the appropriate chain of command.
- 1+ years bench jeweler experience
- Excellent organizational skills & detail oriented
- Customer service oriented
- Computer skills
- Hours include evenings and weekends
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Bench Jeweler: 1 year