Walt’s Jewelers has been in business for over 60 years because of our outstanding relationships with our Clients and our ability to provide them superior craftsmanship. We are creative problem solvers who serve our Clients to the highest standards of excellence and take great pride in everything we do and create.
We are looking to hire an experienced (3-5+ years) full-time Bench Jeweler .
* Work with silver, gold, and platinum, to include soldering.
* Set diamonds and colored gems.
* Fabricate handmade settings/pieces.
* Use laser welder.
* Clean and polish castings and other jewelry.
* Stock and Client requests such as repairs, ring sizing, chain adjustments, and metal repairs, inspect and make recommendations for same.
* Assist team in repair process where needed.
* Assist team in regular minor upkeep of store.
* Use all available resources to provide creative problem solving solutions.
* Keep management informed of potential product issues.
* Continually learn, improve, and share knowledge.
* Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work as a team player.
* Strong positive communication skills.
* Confident in your abilities.
* Must be highly self-motivated.
* Basic computer literacy.
* Continually self-improving.
* Flexible to retail working hours; Prompt.
* English language skills.
Gilbert, Arizona, USA
Walt’s Jewelers, 143 East Germann Road, Suite 111, Gilbert, Arizona 85297
Main site: waltsjewelers.com
Careers page: waltsjewelers.com/careers.html
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers