Posted June 30, 2017 by Esslinger Staff
Martin Oliva Jewellery
We are looking for an experienced craftsman Goldsmith / Jeweller with setting skills to join our dynamic team. (at least 5 years of bench jewellery experience)
Competitive salary will be based on experience.
If you would like to be part of our successful and growing business please get in touch.
Working in our team, you’ll carry out a significant percentage of our bespoke work and repairs in our fully equipped on-site workshop.
Essential Skills Required
- Ring sizing, re-shanking, re-shaping
- Re-building old mounts
- Creating new, bespoke mounts by hand
- Melting down and re-modeling customer’s old gold
- Stone setting and un-setting stones
The Ideal Candidate
- You must share our Quality Standards in terms of product quality and customer service
- You should be a great communicator, both verbal and written
- You should be effective at time management and be able to prioritize
- You must have an exceptional attention to detail
- East London
- Competitive / depending on experience.
- 40 hours per week.
Please send your CV along with the portfolio of your work to the email address provided.
Please note that the chosen applicants will be invited to our workshop for a one day bench skill test.
This job offer is not for a customer service or sale related possition.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bench Jeweler: 5 years