Posted August 31, 2017 by Esslinger Staff
- Seeking a bench jeweler to work on production for a high end contemporary jewelry company.
- The position will entail working with castings primarily and some assembly work in sterling silver, brass and white bronze.
- Looking for a candidate with a fine eye for detail and an artistic hand.
- Should be comfortable with an acetylene torch.
- Candidate ideally has 1+ yrs experience in metalwork, and has a working understanding of jewelry construction and production
- Strong work ethic is imperative.
Candidate must already be living in the Greater Los Angeles area.
About Leigh Miller:
Leigh Miller Jewelry is a quickly growing luxury contemporary jewelry brand. Carried at the finest retailers the US, we are looking for new team members who are excited to grow with the brand.