Looking for a production bench jeweler with 3-5 years experience. The candidate would be working with master models for production and have the ability to solve problems related to getting good production molds. They would be working the product development team along with the production staff to resolve any issues that arise during casting and assembly. They would also be required to do some assembly.
• 3-5 years experience as a bench jeweler
• Experience with producing master models for production molds
• Experience in producing molds for production
• hand fabrication and repair skills
• Hand assembly in a production setting
• Work with the design and production teams.
• Make and maintain molds for prototypes and production.
• Work with production team to problem solve any issues coming out of casting.
• Help solve production issues during assembly.
• May be required to do some assembly and cleanup of parts.
• Finishing of masters and maintenance of masters to ensure good production molding
• Medical insurance
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
• Pay is commensurate with experience.
Apply today to schedule an interview