Full Job Description
Rogers Jewelry an industry leader in the jewelry business since 1937 is now accepting applications for a Bench Jeweler. As one of our Jewelers, your commitment to maintaining our company status is valuable. Our number one priority is providing legendary customer service. Jewelers at Rogers Jewelry Company are responsible for providing high-quality jewelry repair services to customers of designated stores in a timely fashion to support store sales staff. We are looking for a motivated individual, who is meticulous, and produces high quality work.
Must have a minimum of 2 years Bench Jeweler Experience with focus on repair work.
An assessment test will be given prior to hiring to evaluate your Bench Work.
Experience Using a Laser Welder is a plus.
Strong Organizational Skills
Ability to multi-task in fast paced environment
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Sizing Rings
- Setting Stones (depending on skill level)
- Prong Settings
- All levels of repairs (earring/pendant, chain)
- Able to work with a variety of metals (gold, silver, and platinum)
- Must be comfortable with technology
- Maintaining the shop and personal workplace in clean and organized manner
- Manage Deadlines effectively
- Be able to provide or take feedback on Jewelry Repairs
- General knowledge of Jeweler tools and machines
- Inspect finished pieces for quality assurance
PLEASE APPLY IN PERSON AND BRING RESUME.
Full Time (40hrs) desired
Part Time work Available
$17.00 – $30.00 (based on experience)
Medical, dental, vision and 401(K)
Monday – Friday
Weekends and Holidays Off
Common surfaces are sanitized regularly throughout the day.
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
2 years of Bench Jeweler experience (Minimum)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $17.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Modesto, CA 95356: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Work Location: In person