Posted June 8, 2017 by Esslinger Staff
ick’s Jewelry located in beautiful Myrtle Beach, South Carolina where we have miles of beautiful beaches. We also have plenty of golf courses to just from. Myrtle Beach is a great place to raise a family with affordable living. We are a very well established jewelry store with a well established Jeweler business. We need an Experienced Jeweler who is a talented, motivated, and skilled craftsman.We will pay up to $2,000.00 in relocating cost.We currently have 3 Jewelers that work for us and make $50,000 to $75,000 a year. Hours are 40 hours a week. Please visit our webiste at dickspawn.com.
What is required for this position?
- Fabricates and repairs jewelry articles, such as rings, brooches, pendants, bracelets, and lockets: forms model of article from wax or metal, using carving tools
- Cuts, saws, files, and polishes article, using hand tools and polishing wheel
- Solders pieces of jewelry together, using soldering torch or iron
- Enlarges or reduces size of rings by sawing through band, adding or removing metal, and soldering ends together
- Repairs broken clasps, pins, rings, and other jewelry by soldering or replacing broken parts
- Reshapes and restyles old jewelry, following designs or instructions, using hand tools and machines, such as jeweler’s lathe and drill
- Smoothes soldered joints and rough spots, using hand file and emery paper
- May be designated according to metals fashioned as Goldsmith, Platinumsmith, Silversmith I
- Works closely with Jewelry Central to maintain accurate inventory for gold and millidiamonds
- Completes and keeps accurate records of shop jobs assigned by Jewelry Central – using inventory provided
- Completes and keeps accurate records of customer jobs – using own jewelry stock
- Order and maintain jewelry supplies necessary in jewelry workshop
- Engage in productive work ethics at all times
- Must have the ability to multi-task, prioritize duties, and complete tasks in a timely manner
What is in it for you? Guaranteed (based on experience) $50,000+ annual earnings-Generous commissions and bonuses-Health, Vision, and Dental benefits. (Employer pays 63%)-401K. To qualify for this position, you must be 21 years of age, must pass a personality test with an acceptable score, must pass a National Criminal Background Check & Credit Report.You can fax or resume to (843) 238-9355. For more information please call (843) 646-7167. Please review all qualifications of this position prior to submitting your resume.
- $50,000.00 /year
- Bench Jeweler: 1 year