To service and repair clients jewelry repairs providing excellent quality andcustomer service.
- Perform all repairs to bring damaged jewelry up to the standards required
- Ensure that all parts required to repair jewelry are the appropriate materials
- Document the labor and other charges related to completing the repair.
- Performa quality inspection on all completed repairs to ensure the highest customer service standards are met.
- Bewilling to aid to the training of others.
- Maintain all bench tools and equipment.
- Maintaina clean and safe bench area for repairs to be completed.
- Ensure all precious metals, stones and findings are controlled to reduce expenses andincrease profit.
- Remove all scrap gold and other metals from benches nightly for recovery.
- Any and all other duties that may be given by management.
- Minimum of two years experience in jewelry repairs.
- Demonstrated proficiency and skill in the areas of sizing, chain repair, prong and stone setting
- repairs, all types of tone setting, and polishing or other finishing techniques.
- Must be able to complete app. 22-30 repairs on average per day dependent upon level of difficulty.
- Must be able to read and understand instructions to complete repairs.
- Must be willing to train and share knowledge and experience.
- Must be organized and able to communicate with others.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
To Apply, visit our website at www.asurion.com.