Evan James Jewelry, a fine jewelry manufacturing company in mid-Manhattan, is looking to hire experienced bench jewelers to work in production. Candidates should be experienced with a fine eye for detail work.
Skills should include, but are not limited to:
- Hand fabrication of pieces using sterling silver, various types of gold (Rose, white, yellow, as well as 10-18k).
- Soldering a variety of metals, including s/s, various types of gold, and platinum.\
- Cleaning castings and performing basic bench jewelry tasks using hand tools.
- Assembly and minor repair techniques.
- Performing accurate measurements and exact assembly.
Flexible hours in the range of M-F, 10-8.
Full time work available.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $24.00 /hour
- New York, NY 10036
- High school or equivalent
- Jewelry Manufacturing: 5 years