• Service and work on all Cartier Jewlery (sizing, restoring, setting polishing)
• Solder using laser welding machines and gas torch
• Special projects as required
• (hand made one of a kind pieces)
• Able to do diagnosis and quality control
• Achieve lead time and STO (standard time of operations) according the brand requirements and standards.
• Keep work areas clean and maintain the tools and equipment
• Follow workshop policies and procedures
• High school, College degree
• Minimum of 5 years experience in all phases of jewelry service including but not limited to using materials such as platinum and 18k gold, stone setting, rhodium plating, and polishing
• Previous experience with luxury industry is a plus
• Highly skilled with the ability to complete service requests under time constraints
• Knowledge of Stone setting is a plus
• Laser welding
• Computer skills (Excel, word, SAP)
• Must be able to work in a team environment.
Should you wish to apply, simply click the “Apply” button above. We look forward to hearing from you.
Leave A Comment