Rebekah Brooks Jewelry is seeking an experienced bench jeweler to join our studio team. This position is Monday to Thursday with some Fridays, hours between 32-40 per week. We have three stores (Boston / Cambridge / Northampton) with our studio based in the beautiful college town of Northampton, Mass. Every day is different so our ideal candidate will be willing to take on any project in the shop – whether it be cast cleaning, stone setting, or repairing an antique necklace. We work hard & have fun while doing it! The position is ideal for someone who wants to be in production jewelry as a long-term career, and will be able to take advantage of the combined years of business and jewelry-making experience at Rebekah Brooks. It’s a busy environment that rewards patience, enthusiasm, and the willingness to go the extra mile to learn a new skill.
• Gold soldering
• Casting cleaning and polishing
• Stone setting: flush, bezel, prong
• Ring resizing
• Professional experience as a bench jeweler is required
• Competitive salary based on experience
• Profit sharing / retirement plan for all employees
• 2 weeks paid vacation for full time employees
A cover letter and updated resume are required to be considered for this position.
In your cover letter, please let us know why you are a great fit for us! Thank you.
Job Type: Full-time
• Bench Jeweler: 1 year (Preferred)
• Jeweler: 1 year (Required)
• Northampton, MA (Preferred)