Duties Will Include, But Are Not Limited To
We currently have an opening for a full-time, Jewelry Finisher. This is a great opportunity to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, hard, working and detail oriented. We are also looking for individuals the poses a passion for creativity and an artistic aptitude.
They will have to be a good team player as this person will work closely with other employees to ensure all phases of production and goals are met.
- Metal polishing.
- Material finishing.
- Using a Sandblaster
- Assist with production line
- Clean production area.
- Sweep, mop, and remove debris.
- Lubricate equipment.
- Measure and pour ingredients.
- Ensure conformance to specifications.
- Take instructions from supervisors.
- Must have reliable Transportation
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced team environment
- Prioritize effectively, and possess a strong attention to detail.
- Work independently and as a team.
- Able to analyze processes and implement innovative ideas to increase efficiency.
- Drug and background check required.
- Availability to work overtime on short notice. Saturdays possible.
- Email Cover Letter and Resume. Must be available to work Mon.-Fri. 7:30 am to 4:00 pm, and overtime when required (Saturdays Possible). Benefits: Paid time off with Accrual. 401K
Unfortunately, we do not offer Health Benefits.
Jewelry by Johan is successful, family owned and operated, Jewelry Company located in Oakdale, MN. We perform the design development, manufacturing, distribution, sales and marketing of our products. Our jewelry, as well as our design philosophy, is diverse and open-minded, ranging from corn cobs and wood to precious metals and stones while using handcrafted artistry as well using the latest manufacturing technologies.