$16 – $20 an hour
Number of hires for this role
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Black Forest is a fun, creative, challenging and exciting place to work. As a leader in the jewelry industry for over 30 years, we help celebrate memorable achievements with the highest quality recognition products through innovation, employee involvement, and a commitment to our customers.
Primarily responsible for setting, repairing, cleaning, and maintaining merchandise consistent with Company quality standards and service.
Duties and Responsibilities
•Casting, polishing, finishing, and assembly of jewelry products.
•Resizing and setting of jewelry products.
•Creation of jewelry from materials such as gold, silver, platinum, and precision stones.
•Make repairs, such as enlarging or reducing ring sizes, soldering pieces of jewelry together, and replacing broken clasps and mountings.
•Engrave or stamp identifying symbols, letters, or number on products following specifications.
•Examine products at each stage of production to ensure conformance to specifications, using magnifying glasses or precision measuring instruments.
· Accurate- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
· Customer Oriented- Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
· Detail Oriented- Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
· Patience- Ability to act calmly under stress and strain.
· Reliability- The trait of being dependable and trustworthy. Consistent attendance required.
· Must be detail oriented and perform with minimal error.
· Must possess good organizational and communication skills.
· Good communications skills required.
· Ability to read and understand written and verbal communications.
· Ability to initiate written and verbal communications.
· Ability to perform mathematical calculations.
· Ability to work with minimal supervision.
· Ability to create and implement new concepts.
· Must have a least six months of experience in the jewelry field.
· GED or High School Diploma
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The position requires occasional lifting, pushing and pulling objects that are 50 pounds or heavier. This position requires the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) such as safety glasses and hearing protection.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $20.00 per hour
•Employee assistance program
•Health savings account
•Paid time off
•10 hour shift
We are following CDC guidelines.
•High school or equivalent (Preferred)
•Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)