Moses Bench Jewelers will be responsible for bringing our clients’ jewelry fantasies into actuality.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ring Sizing
- Cleaning & Polishing Jewelry and Watches
- Chain and Clasp Repair
- Rebuilding and Re-Tipping Prongs
- Finish work for custom casted pieces
While knowledge of stone setting and casting is a plus, the current bench jeweler position is alongside a full time stone-setter and the position requires mostly finishing and repair work.
- 1-3+ Years bench jewelry experience
- Advanced knowledge of jeweler’s tools, machinery and equipment
- Advanced knowledge of jewelry repair, including fabrication of minor findings
- Consistently demonstrates high quality work in a timely manner
- High attention to detail and organization
- Strong work ethic and communication skills
Position is for full time with regular hours. Position to be paid salary after 90 day hourly paid trial period.
Leave A Comment