Summary: Repairs and customizes jewelry or watches for customers by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Sets stones, sizes rings, and repairs jewelry for customers in a timely manner.*
2. Instructs store staff regarding repairs and customized jobs on an ongoing basis.*
3. Handles customer complaints and uses effective customer service skills to resolve issues to customer satisfaction.*
4. Suggests designs for custom jewelry and designs custom jewelry according to customers requests.*
5. Housekeeping cleaning.
6. Estimates cost of jewelry or watch repair.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job Type: Full-time