The ideal Goldsmith/Bench Jeweler provides each customer with the best possible service through the quality of their craft.
A day in the life…
• Perform and complete setting of diamond and colored gem materials
• Meet department and individual productivity goals while following proper processes and procedures
• Utilize store technology to manage and organize customer jewelry repair needs
• Deliver customer expectations through teamwork and collaboration within the Alterations & Store Team
• Educate customers, and employees on proper fit, style, construction, and trend in a professional and friendly manner
You own this if you have…
• Previous goldsmith, laser welding, preferred minimum of 2-3 years
• Clear, professional communication with coworkers and customers
• The ability to stay organized and prioritize multiple tasks and customer requests in a fast-paced environment
• A willingness to learn, and safely operate flammable and inert gases chemicals and jewelry machinery, and standard equipment
• The ability to embrace a flexible working schedule based on business needs
We’ve got you covered…
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in our benefits. Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
Medical/Vision, Dental, Retirement and Paid Time Away
Life Insurance and Disability
Merchandise Discount and EAP Resources
A few more important points…
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
The hours and schedule for this position will vary by week depending on business needs and your availability.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact the nearest Nordstrom location, which can be identified at www.nordstrom.com.