Posted May 11, 2017 by Esslinger Staff
Blue Nile is the largest online retailer of certified diamonds, engagement rings and fine jewelry. Our standards are amongst the highest of all jewelers. We provide a superior customer experience, extraordinary value and industry leading product quality and style. We obsess about our customers and are passionate about providing each customer with an amazing experience.
We embrace a culture of adaptability. Our team is nimble, innovative and resourceful and makes an impact on both the business and each individual customer’s personal experience. We value hard-work, flexibility and curiosity and collaborate to creatively solve problems, constantly improve and implement meaningful changes. Our team celebrates achievements and is inspired by success.
Blue Nile is looking for a passionate and talented Bench Jeweler who has experience in jewelry sizing, assembly and repair, working with all types of metals.
- Sizing gold, silver and platinum jewelry
- Repair and re-polish jewelry
- Rhodium plate white gold jewelry
- Minimum of 2 year jewelry manufacturing or related experience
- Experience in sizing, assembly and polishing preferred
- Experience working with all metal types, including gold and platinum
- Strong work ethic with exceptional commitment to quality
- Excellent communication skills
What we offer:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Healthcare Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Competitive Salaries
- Transportation Allowance
- Employee Discount
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Fitness Center Discount