About the Job
AsurionJewelry Service Solutions
Toservice and repair clients jewelry repairs providing excellent quality andcustomer service.
* Performall repairs to bring damaged jewelry up to the standards required
* Ensurethat all parts required to repair jewelry are the appropriate materials
* Documentthe labor and other charges related to completing the repair.
* Performa quality inspection on all completed repairs to ensure the highest customer servicestandards are met.
* Bewilling to aid to the training of others.
* Maintainall bench tools and equipment.
* Maintaina clean and safe bench area for repairs to be completed.
* Ensureall precious metals, stones and findings are controlled to reduce expenses andincrease profit.
* Removeall scrap gold and other metals from benches nightly for recovery.
* Anyand all other duties that may be given by management.
* Minimumof two years experience in jewelry repairs.
* Demonstratedproficiency and skill in the areas of sizing, chain repair, prong and stone settingrepairs, all types of tone setting, and polishing or other finishing techniques.
* Mustbe able to complete app. 22-30 repairs on average per day dependent upon levelof difficulty.
* Mustbe able to read and understand instructions to complete repairs.
* Mustbe willing to train and share knowledge and experience.
* Mustbe organized and able to communicate with others.
* HighSchool diploma or equivalent.
To Apply, visit ourwebsite at www.asurion.com.