Local jewelry manufacturer is seeking a Bench Jeweler/Jewelry Polisher. The ideal candidate will have experience in jewelry manufacturing as well as working with a broad range of precious metals. Additional responsibilities and qualifications for the position are listed below.
· Soldiering knowledge with the ability to work with gold and silver
· Responsible for all precious metal and jewelry items assigned from company inventory
· Produce high quality product in a timely fashion in accordance with company policy
· Responsible for the care of all company supplied tools and property.
· Ability to cut, file, solder, and polish articles using hand tools and polishing wheel.
· Light/moderate stone setting experience a plus.
· 3 years of professional work experience at a jeweler’s bench
· Extremely high-quality standards
· A positive attitude and passion for the jewelry industry
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
•Bench Jeweler: 3 years (Preferred)
•Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
•Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
•Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
•Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
•People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
•Monday to Friday
•8 hour shift